Date: July 20th, 2023
Time: 10:00h – 13:00h CEST
Address: Barcelona Health Hub (Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167, esquina Cartagena, Recinto Modernista Sant Pau, pabellón Sant Manel 08025 Barcelona)
Language: the event will be conducted in Spanish
Join our event on the secondary use of health data! This event brings together leading digital health companies that will present their innovative projects in a pitch format. After the presentations, we invite you to join our panel discussion, where leading experts in the field will explore in detail the challenges and opportunities of secondary use of health data.
Don’t miss this enriching discussion that will provide you with a deeper insight into the importance and potential of health data in the digital age!
- 10:00 to 10:15. Presentation of the session and the EDAH project.
- 10:15 to 10:30. Presentation of the Barcelona Health Hub.
- 10:30 to 11:00. Pitch by companies located in the Barcelona Health Hub.
- 11:00 to 11:30. Coffee Break.
- 11:30 to 13:00. Roundtable: “The European Health Data Space: Regulation, Opportunities, and Challenges for Companies in Secondary Data Use.”
- Speakers: Ángeles Barrios from EIT Health Spain, Joaquin Cayón (IDIVAL), Paco Lupiáñez (Predictby), Barcelona Health Hub startup participating in the initial pitch (TBC) and a representative from a major hospital’s data architecture (TBC)
More info and registration: https://www.eventbrite.es/e/entradas-habra-un-eeds-para-tods-673094633167